· Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Management, Marketing, Science, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy or any related field
· At least 5 years of working experience in medical field and 3 years experience at managerial level.
· Candidate with sales & managerial experience in Orthopaedic & Operation Theatre environment is a definitive advantage.
· Good business knowledge with ability to develop new markets/ account for existing and new products.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to gain confident and trust from customer, highly motivated, result driven and ready to take up new challenges.
· Posses own transport, valid driving license and willing to travel extensively.
· Candidate with less working experience/education qualification but with excellent sales & marketing skills, track records are encouraged to apply.
· Perform market research and benchmarking exercise against competitor’s products.
· Plan, create, implement and monitor effective sales & marketing strategies.
· Responsible for entire sales cycles from identifying new products, development and sales retention.
· Ensuring achievement of sales target for assigned product category by working coherently with sales-team.
· Developing, coordinating and implementing various operational training curriculums for new and existing employees and writing reports to evaluate employees’ results.
If you are confident you are the Right Person, kindly send your resume/c.v with your passport size photo, contact no, including your current & expected salary to:
Arah Tenang Sdn Bhd (605540-P)
1-3-12 Block C, Diamond Square Commercial Centre, Off Jalan Gombak.
53000 Kuala Lumpur.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be notified.